Uncategorized

My experience of getting L’oreal Powerdose Treatment!

Hello Readers!
How have you been?
My today’s post is about my complementary hair treatment by L’Oreal Professionnel, which I got from Nabila’s Salon. The guy I believe named Jawaid suggested me to get Powerdose not the new Fiberceutic as the quality of my hair is very good and Fiberceutic is basically an emergency treatment for very damaged hair. So I decided to get The L’oreal Powerdose treatment here is how i find it.

My treatment started at 2:45 the process was not so long it took around 45 minutes to get the whole thing done which I believe is very good. The treatment started with a hair wash then application of the hair mask and Powerdose spray & wash in the end. They asked me wash my hair after a day to see the results. After the wash I felt my hair a lot more smooth & glossy. The dryness of my hair was no where to be seen which I loved. Overall, the treatment worked well for my hair sad that I didnt get the chance to try out the Fiberceutic, the new launched treatment by L’oreal Professionnel. Anyways after getting the Power-dose treatment my hair looked wonderful. If you have a wedding or some kind of event to attend then get this power-dose treatment done, it lasts up to two to three washes.

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

• Reply Eve July 7, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Hi! Thanks for letting me know that you didn't get my email! I think you typed in a different email (inertia4u)?? I'll update the email that I gave to Firmoo and send you a new email 🙂

• Reply Farah July 10, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Hmmm, will have to check whether its done in Peshawar's local parlors. I love hair treatments. Nice post:)… following you. Do check my blog

• Reply Nida Moughal July 11, 2012 at 10:00 pm

you can get it done in peshawar too from a good salon!

• Reply AmalXpress July 11, 2012 at 8:39 pm

hi nida! can u give me more details regarding the treatment like its price and links to its details over any website etc.also any luck i can also get to try it?? waiting for ure response.love,amal.

• Reply sidra hameed July 19, 2012 at 11:17 am

amazing blog

• Reply Shang J. July 22, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I have never heard of this treatment. Sounds like a great experience. 😀

• Reply MEVISH May 16, 2013 at 10:18 pm

sounds interesting must check that one out 🙂

• Reply Supergirl007 May 24, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Thank you, Nida, for sharing your experience. I've used almost all of the Loreal's powerdose treatment and Loreal Fiberceutic and Loreal Absolut Cellular Powercell are my favorite treatments! Completely transformed my damaged dull hair. I love it! I'd recommend it to anyone! For those of you, guys, who've never heard of the Loreal powerdose, check it our here: http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/loreal-powerdose.html

• Reply Huda Sheikh August 21, 2013 at 7:30 am

Hey how much do they generally charge for this treatment?

• Reply Nida Moughal August 21, 2013 at 10:27 am

I don't actually remember now Huda as its been ages but I guess for Powerdose treatment they charge around 2500 PKR.