Uncategorized

At last a new haircut from Nabila’s!

Hello Lovely Followers!
How have you been, so I wanted to cut my hair for so long but didnt get time for it but finally got it done from Nabila’s Salon.

Lets not waste your precious time and get on with the review of Nabila’s Services, and yes I forgot to mention that this was my first experience of Nabila’s Salon.
The stylist was very friendly and understood what I actually wanted, I asked him to give me a cut which suit the shape of my face. Starting from a hair wash to the final blow dry my haircut took around 45 min which I believe is an OK time for a hair cut. The stylist was so cooperative that he even permitted me to go out and check on my baby ( because he was crying like anything) during the haircut . In the end my baby started crying so bad and it was impossible for my husband to handle, the stylist even allowed me to hold the baby while he blow dried my hair. Can you imagine how messy situation it was, me trying to calm my baby whilst he doing the blow dry. I must say that Nabila has got the best, friendly & most cooperative staff ever. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a stylish and trendy haircut.
After the blow dry my hair looked so nice and hair cut suited my face cut perfectly.
Yes now come to the hair cut charges eeekkk!
I asked them the charges of a few stylist so here goes the list
Nabila her self charges 10,000 RS, I know too much for someone like me =)
Altaf the stylist charges 4,000RS
Jawaid the stylist charges 2,000 RS.
Now tell me guys do you like it or not?  =p This is the recent picture. Have you tried Nabila’s Services ?

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

• Reply Mahrukh Hayyat September 4, 2012 at 1:55 pm

no i didn't try yet… hey prices are so high… but i am so amazed by their service i must say they are so cooperative … and yes hair cut is so amazing . and it suites you so well.. by the way thumbs up for your hubby too ๐Ÿ˜‰ who let you cut your hair while keeping your baby…

• Reply Nida Moughal September 4, 2012 at 2:02 pm

hahahaha! true that Mahrukh but its not just my baby its his baby too lol =p n prices yes r high but after seeing the results i was satisfied =)

• Reply Fashionable Doll September 4, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Ohhh there 10,000 for just hair cut? so so expensive ๐Ÿ™ but ur hair cut looks cool and u too!

• Reply nayabloves September 4, 2012 at 4:07 pm

i love your hair! i dont know if its the haircut but your hair seems to have alot of volume which i envy! my hair is flat ๐Ÿ™ lol. you look lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Nida Moughal September 4, 2012 at 8:19 pm

oh I am facing the hairfall problem these days! I use to have such a lovely hair… =( and yes it could be haircut…

• Reply Alex September 4, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I don't know what Nabila's salon is but love the haircut… it suits you so nicely!!! I'd say it's definitely worth treating yourself once in while ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Zoรฉ September 4, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Your hair looks absolutely beautiful!

• Reply Farah September 5, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Great cut, and I agree with Alex, it's worth treating yourself once in a while,hee hee… with baby and job and everything,we Mums definitely need to pamper ourselves once in a while;)

• Reply FAB! September 10, 2012 at 9:56 am

wow! I love the haircut.. Altaf the stylist sounds reasonable as my stylist has started charging 1500 already, so why not @ Nabila's then?

• Reply O-Z October 8, 2012 at 12:39 pm

finally had a cut from nabila…Man!! sheeez aaaaasum ๐Ÿ˜‰
    o i mean her skills ๐Ÿ˜›
    had dis nice pro yet funky cut
    u look cute in this cut Nidz ๐Ÿ™‚