Dress, bag, shoes, sunglasses, perfect Ummm? Hey No! Wait! Where is my cell phone? What, no battery? What about ummm my selfie?
Guys, this is me and my battery-dying-last-hour cell phone dilemma!
Just as those things make a part of your perfect closet/wardrobe, my cell phone is one thing without which everything is out of line for me. Due to which I keep rummaging for good, battery lasting and stylish cell phones all the time to give an extra oomph to my outfit, outlook and peace of life. And lately, what I have come across through internet is not just a dummy-stylish but highly tech savvy handsome hotshot! I’m talking about cell phone cum Note guys! – Infinix Note 2 LTE
The African based online smartphone brand has recently launched this product in Pakistan at Movenpick Hotel. With its slim, sleek and curved body, this note has got unparalleled technical edges which I’m gonna simplify for your better understanding as follows:
– This note has a long-lasting battery which practically lasts for atleast 2 days with lots of internet accessing, downloading, music player and apps like that without which I can’t imagine to spend at least 20 hours of my life out of 24.
– Another of this smarty pants Note is its ‘Short Cut’ access feature, (if that’s what they call it). You merely press ‘C’ to open the camera or ‘M’ to open and swag onto your playlist. Isn’t it really cool, hah?
– It’s a relief when you can charge your phone instantly after scurrying to or out of your home. What I mean is you can literally charge your phone within JUST 15 minutes and have a full 8 hours performance provided charged at a current of 4.5A. Thanks Africa for being this considerate about our busy schedule.
– We have heard about X-Box but here I talk about ‘X-Collect’. This says that you can have an all time, life time back up of your personal contacts through this cloud created by Infinix Mobililty so that you can stay in touch with them regardless of what happens to your device.
– Here’s what you need to do when meet with a glitch while using your Note. Send your feedback directly through user-feedback app! This sounds easy and amiable, isn’t it?
– And here it is for multi-tasking jackrabbits like me, you can access as many as 30 apps at the same time without having a system crash due to its advanced RAM facilities. This really sounds to have been made for me.
For all the tech-savvy users, here are Infinix NOTE 2 LTE specifications for your ease:
Network: 2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 – 3G WCDMA: 900/2100 -4G FDD：B1/B3/B5/B8/B20
– Dual sim
Processor: CPU; 1.3GHz Octa-core, 64bit, MT6753 – GPU; ARM Mali-T720 MP3 450MHz builds in CPU
Display: 5.98“ inch HD (720 X1280)
OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Camera: rear facing; 13 Mega pixel 5P lens f/2.0 with Flash LED – front facing; 2 Mega pixel 3P lens f/2.2
Memory: 16 GB ROM + 2 GB RAM– support SD card up to 32GB
Dimension: 159.5 X 82.5 X 9.3 mm– 194g
Battery: 4040 mAh Li-polymer built-in – 4.5X fast charging
Additional features: smart gestures – ultra power saving mode
The best spec that had my eyes is its affordable price for only Rs.16,999. Surely, you don’t wanna miss getting this gadget to your collection with this reasonable a price. Infinix Mobility is beyond doubt bringing just what we need and for the record we have already added one of its lines into our collection. It’s time for Infinix NOTE 2 LTE!